Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hi there, Today I am going to share with you the tips I use when I travel and write 1. Always try and carry a note pad. You never know some a great idea is going to hit you, make sure you have a way to write it down for future projects. 2. Listen to Grammar podcasts. This is a pretty good one. I really enjoy listening to these types of podcasts and I feel they help out my writing a lot. 3. Check your email. You never know when you will get a networking opportunity. Plus, it makes people feel bad when they interrupted your vacation, making you unforgettable 4. Take lots of photos. When you finally decide to write those blog posts, people will want to see what you are talking about and it will help them become closer to you. 5. Have a good time! Try not to let work get in the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment